Right from the launch of Customer Experiences back in 2004 one of our goals was to be part of a community of professionals that were totally focused on improving business performance through the development and delivery of high quality employee and customer experiences.
Nine years on and that organisation Customer Experience Management NZ (cemNZ) has now been launched. www.cemnz.org.nz
Started by two of New Zealand’s leading experts on customer experience management Paul Linnell and myself. cemNZ brings together customer service professionals and business leaders and delivers quick and easy access to the information and tools necessary to turn customers into loyal raving fans.
cemNZ is free to join.
It gives you:
• Access to fellow customer service professionals.
• A directory of providers of products and services to the customer care industry.
• Information about upcoming events in the field of CEM (What’s on?)
• Access to a library of relevant articles and papers.(knowledge Bank)
• The opportunity to join discussions via LinkedIn
• Regional seminars*
• Opportunities to advertise relevant products and services*
cemNZ is committed to bringing the business community together to build more successful businesses through a better understanding of the customer experience discipline.
I personally invite you and anyone you may know that would be interested in joining us at cemNZ by visiting www.cemnz.org.nz and let’s start turning more customers into loyal raving fans.