Exceeding Customers Expectations Workshop
Introducing a unique customer experience development workshop:
A highly interactive programme designed to deliver the knowledge and skills to develop and implement a long-term, high quality customer experience culture that will become your sustainable competitive advantage.
One action packed day learning vital skills. You will develop discover how to implement a team & customer-centric culture that will turn your customers into loyal raving fans and leave your competitors scratching their heads.
And it doesn’t end there - after the workshop as part of our commitment to you, we will be available to offer support & advice during your development stage.
Limited to 20 Participants
- to ensure you receive quality time with Chris Bell.
Ten reasons why you must be at this workshop:
- The future difference between organisations will be the consistency and quality of their customer experience.
- The growth of both customer loyalty & advocacy are two key outcomes
- Increases team engagement & productivity
- Capitalise on all the creativity within your organisation
- Takes the focus off price as your only competitive advantage
- Increases your ability to attract the right people
- Decreases staff turnover
- Reduces marketing costs
- Your customer experience will be your sustainable competitive advantage
- Increase growth and profitability
61 percent of New Zealanders removed their business from companies whose service didn’t meet their expectations. - 2017 Right Now study
Exceeding Customer Expectations Programme Outline
- What is a customer experience culture? Where has it come from? Why is it so important for business growth & profitability?
- What’s the difference between customer service & customer experience?
- The Customer Experience defined
- Where are all the great customer experiences?
- The difference a customer experience culture makes – case studies
- The three vital components – Leadership/Culture & People
- Rate your current customer experience against your main competitor
- The development & implementation process
- The Customer Ex formula
- Small change /big impact
- Gaining commitment
- The vision & the part it plays
- Defining your unique customer experience
- Identifying & prioritising touch points
- Writing service standards
- Measuring performance
- The “generator” creativity programme
- Putting the action plan together
- The development team & total involvement
- How fast is too fast?
- The final wrap
Two Options: Public Workshops, or In-House.
Who Should Attend:
- Customer Service / Experience Managers
- Business leaders
- Business owners
- The person within your organisation with the commitment, motivation and passion to lead the development of your unique customer experience.
Early Bird: $399 + GST - before 29th June.
After 29th June: $450 + GST
Venue: Tauhara Centre 60 Acacia Heights Rd Taupo
Tuesday 17th July 8.30am – 5pm