Workshop - Exceeding Customers Expectations
Introducing a unique customer experience development programme:
It’s been seven years in the making and now it’s ready to go. This programme is guaranteed to have a significant impact on your organisation’s growth and profitability. Leaving competitors scratching their heads trying to figure out how they can catch up.
“Exceeding Customers Expectations” has been developed into a highly interactive one day programme that is designed to give participants the knowledge and skills required to be “customer experience leaders”. Exceeding Customers Expectations facilitates the development of a long-term customer experience strategy that will quickly develop your businesses' ability to consistently exceed customers expectations.
Business performance issues in this area include:
- high employee disengagement,
- low productivity,
- increasing marketing costs,
- declining customer loyalty and advocacy,
- the focus on price in an increasingly commoditised world
- and, most importantly, the impact all of these factors have on financial performance.
What I can say with certainty is that future business excellence will be directly aligned with the quality and consistency of the employee and customer experience offered by a business.
Exceeding Customers Expectations has one goal:
to profitably grow customer loyalty and advocacy.
Profit and growth are stimulated primarily by customer loyalty. Loyalty is a direct result of exceeding customers’ expectations. Exceeding customers’ expectations is largely achieved by the value of services provided to customers. Value is created by engaged, loyal and productive employees.
In this vital area of business excellence there are no “quick fixes” and no fancy technological solutions, although many continually try to tell us there are. Rapidly developing technology will continue to play a role in a business’s customer experience; however, it will not do away with one-on-one customer contact. Author Daniel Burrus put this very well in his recent book Flash Foresight, where he states: “human trust and one-on-one human relationships will continue to be important in fact, more so than ever”.
What is available now through Exceeding Customer Expectations is a unique and highly effective way to gain the knowledge and skills to develop an outstanding customer experience to develop your business excellence.
- Includes our unique Development programme
- Completely "hands on"
- Stimulates & maximises creative thinking
- Fast uptake of knowledge & skills
- Enhances leadership skills & team work
- Can be tailored as a public or in-house programme
- A fun environment
- Maximises the power of recognition & rewards
- A passionate Facilitator committed to making a difference
Key Learning Objectives:-
- Aligning the customer experience with financial performance
- A comprehensive understanding of the 7 step customer experience strategy development process
- Understanding leadership skills and culture required to gain total commitment
- The importance of the right people in the right place
- Alignment of the physical aspects of a business with a defined customer experience
- Maximising professional & skill development opportunities
- The importance of measurement & continual improvement
- How to effectively grow customer loyalty & advocacy
- Capitalising on all the creativity within the organisation
- How small changes can make a big impact