1) Do you know how your customers rate your current customer experience?
• Exceed their expectations
• Meet their expectations
• Not meet their expectations
80% of businesses think they are delivering a better customer experience only 8% of customers agree
Bain & Co research
A really quick and easy way to measure your overall customer experience performance is by using the Net Promoter Score (NPS) mythology. For more information https://customerexperiences.co.nz/cet-customer-experience-tracker
2) Do you have a defined customer experience that has total commitment?
• We have a clearly defined and communicated customer experience that is consistently delivered and improved. It has input and total commitment from everyone involved with the business.
• We have a defined customer experience that has not been clearly communicated to all involved with the business.
• We don’t have a defined customer experience.
A clearly defined customer experience is a vital part of any quality business plan and is missing from 95% of businesses hence the inconsistent experiences we receive as customers on a daily basis.
To learn how to define your unique customer experience download our free customer experience development guide and read step three. http://www.customerexperiences.co.nz click on the FREE button
3) Are you capitalising on the creativity of all your people?
• Our people are continually encouraged to share their ideas on how you can further develop your customer experience.
• Only Management are encourage to share their ideas
• Our people are not encouraged to share their ideas on how we could improve our
customer experience performance.
A quality customer experience is not only reliant on the input of everyone involved with the business. It must be continually developed to ensure that customers’ expectations are continually exceeded. This drives powerful word of mouth recommendation that requires creativity.
To learn how to capitalise of the creativity of your people download our free customer experience development guide and read step seven. http://www.customerexperiences.co.nz click on the FREE button