By 2020, customer experience will overtake price and product as the key brand differentiator. – Customers 2020 ReportWe agree so let’s cut to the chase. Here are six reasons why.
1) A great customer experience has the potential of becoming a businesses sustainable competitive advantage in a world where sustainable competitive advantages are rare.
2) A great customer experience grows both loyalty and word of mouth recommendation in a world where loyalty is on the decline and customer recommendation is now the most powerful form of advertising.
3) A great customer experience increases team engagement and productivity in a country where 61 percent of employees reluctantly drag themselves out of bed each morning to go to work and productivity remains at very low levels.
4) A great customer experience takes the focus off price in a highly competitive and commoditised market where the only competitive advantage business can come up with is price.
5) A great customer experience and the business culture it creates plays a significant role in attracting the right people in a world where far to often we have the wrong people delivering an organisations customer experience.
6) A customer experience strategy capitalises on the teams innovation and creativity, two areas that are very much lacking in business and are the key to the on-going development of the experiences a business consistently delivers to its customers.
Six measurable benefits that will make a significant contribution to the growth and profitability of a business as a result of a long-term commitment to the strategic approach to the development of their customer experience.
To access our free Customer Experience Development programme- https://customerexperiences.co.nz/customer-experience-development-program
Chris Bell is the Managing Director of Customer Experiences, a company committed to building successful businesses through the development of high quality customer experiences and co-founder of cemNZ www.cemnz.org.co.nz firstname.lastname@example.org www.customerexperiences.co.nz 027 2792360