“From Customers TO Raving Fans”
- The customer benefits from an organisation that is totally focused on them, the experience they receive and the added value they will experience as a loyal customer.
“Totally Committed to Exceeding Customers Expectations”
2) The teams’ responsibility is to be continually focused on developing and delivering a consistent, quality CX and be looking for ways to add greater customer value.
“Committed to Exceeding the Teams Expectations”
- The leaders’ responsibility is to develop a team and customer focused culture that is continually providing the team with all the experience, resources and skills they need to deliver a consistent, quality customer experience.
“Stepping out of the world of sameness’”
4) The business benefits as a result of repeat business, word of mouth recommendation, the right highly engaged team, lower marketing costs, internal product and service development and a sustainable competitive advantage.
– Chris Bell is managing director of Customer Experiences; a company that specialises in helping businesses improve the way in which they interact with customers and clients. www.customerexperiences.co.nz